30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 30 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs.
18-Month Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. Please note: Any provided shipping labels must be used within 20 days of purchase.
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND or REPLACEMENT. International shipping costs must be covered by the customer. If the item cannot be returned then we will offer a 50% REFUND.
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a FULL REFUND including any return shipping costs. This includes purchases shipped overseas from the USA via Amazon or eBay.
For purchases made through other retailers:
Other retailers’ after-sales support policies will vary. Please contact the retailer directly for specific guidance on their warranty process. Unauthorized reselling of products is strictly prohibited.
1. What isn’t covered by the warranty?
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers ● Improperly operated devices ● Lost or stolen products ● Purchases made over 18 months ago (unless otherwise stated) ● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase) ● Free products
2. When does the warranty begin?
It begins the day you place your order.
3. How do I claim the warranty?
Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQs for your product and attempt all troubleshooting suggestions.
4. What is a valid proof of purchase?
● An Amazon order number or eBay username for a purchase made through Direct ● A dated sales receipt from an authorized Reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
5. What if I don’t have any proof of purchase?
● If you made your purchase through Direct, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address. ● If you made your purchase through an authorized Reseller, you may contact the Reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt. ● If the product was a gift, you may ask the giver to provide you with a copy of the receipt or claim the warranty on your behalf.
6. Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.